Lions Park In Agadir
In Agadir, the upcoming opening of the Lion Park is awaited with interest. It will allow you to approach the animals very closely, in your car or in a vehicle made available by the promoter. If we are to believe the statements of the latter, we will see lions of the Atlas, also called Barbary lions, which will be the stars of the future park. It should open its doors at the end of this year, without a precise date having been advanced for the time being. Disappeared in the wild in the 1940s, this species breeds today in zoos. Called “the lion of lions”, given its size, particularly imposing, and its voluminous and dark mane, which goes to the middle of the belly, it is a superb and robust animal, such Volcan (photo above ), an eight-year-old male weighing 215 kilos, transported in November 2020 from Morocco to the Zoological Park of Paris, located in the Bois de Vincennes.
Pick up & Meeting
- Pick up from hotels in Agadir (Taghazout)
Pick up times & Return times
- Pick up at 10:00 ⇨ return at 13:00
- or Pick up at 14:00 ⇨ return at 17:00
- ✅ Hotel pick-up from Agadir
- ✅ Hotel drop-off in Agadir
- ✅ Air-conditioned transportation
- ✅ Tour guide (English and French)
- ✅ Entrance ticket to Agadir Lion Park
- ✅ Drive through the African lions
- ❌ Food and drinks
Duration & Availability
- Approx. 3 hours
- Available every day
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
- €50.00 / adult
- €30.00 / child (1-12)
There are no reviews yet.