Sahara Dunes & Paradise Valley Day Trip
Drive through beautiful Paradise Valley and enjoy a lunch stop and massive sand dunes on this day tour from Agadir or Taghazout.
Get picked up at your hotel in Agadir or Taghazout and make your first stop at Alma as you drive through Paradise Valley. Stroll through the botanical garden and learn how to make argan oil from some of the locals.
Take frequent photo stops as you continue through the spectacular scenery before making your stop in the valley. Go on a short 15-minute hike into the valley and have some free time to explore or go for a swim.
Continue on to Tamri, where you’ll be stopping for a delicious homemade tahini lunch in a local house. After lunch, head to the sand dunes of Timlalin for breathtaking views of the dunes against the backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean.
|Pick up & Meeting||Pick up from hotels in Agadir.
Pick up from hotels in Taghazout.
Pick up from Agadir Cruise Port.
|Pick-up time from the hotel||Morning at 8:30
Return time to hotel
|Price Includes||Hotel pick-up
Local tour guide
Seasonal Fruits & Mint Tea & Snacks
|Price does not Include||Drinks |
Children (under 10): 35€
- Discover amazing Paradise Valley and have plenty of stops for photos
- Explore the majestic High Atlas Mountains
- Go for a refreshing swim in the valley
- Enjoy a delicious homemade lunch
- See breathtaking views of massive sand dunes and the Atlantic Ocean
What to bring.
- Sun hat
- Sports shoe
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour involves about 15 minutes of hiking
- Vegetarian meals are available on the day