Goats on the Trees Adventure from Taghazout: A Hidden Gem Nature TourDiscover the enchanting phenomenon of goats on trees with our offbeat day trip near Taghazout. Immerse yourself in an exclusive goat tree excursion that takes you to hidden spots, offering an unparalleled wildlife encounter in the beautiful landscapes of Taghazout.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Unique Goats on the Trees Experience Taghazout: Brace yourself for a one-of-a-kind experience as you witness goats perched on argan trees, creating a picturesque and surreal scene that’s truly unique to this region.
- Offbeat Day Trip to See Goats in Trees near Taghazout: Escape the ordinary and embark on an offbeat day trip, where you’ll explore the lesser-known areas around Taghazout, revealing the extraordinary sight of goats on trees.
- Best Time for Goats on Trees Tour Taghazout: Timing is everything. Join us at the best time to witness this natural spectacle, capturing stunning moments of goats on trees against the backdrop of Taghazout’s breathtaking landscapes.
- Local Guided Trips to See Goats on Trees Taghazout: Our knowledgeable local guides, fluent in English and French, will lead you through this nature tour, providing insights into the region’s flora, fauna, and the fascinating habits of the goats.
- Taghazout Nature Tour: Goats in Trees Adventure: Immerse yourself in a nature tour that goes beyond the ordinary. This excursion is not just about goats on trees; it’s an adventure through Taghazout’s hidden gems and natural wonders.
- Photography Enthusiasts Goats on Trees Tour Taghazout: Calling all photography enthusiasts! Capture the magic of goats on trees and coastal views as our tour takes you to the most photogenic spots in Taghazout.
- Pick-up & Meeting:
- Pick up from hotels in Agadir.
- Pick-up from hotels in Taghazout is available for an extra 20€ transfer from Taghazout to Agadir fees.
- Pick-up time from the hotel: Morning at 8:15.
- Return time to the hotel: Around 10:00.
- Goats on Trees Trip from Agadir Prices:
- €40.00 / adult.
- €15.00 / child (1-12).
- Price Includes:
- Hotel pick-up from Agadir.
- Hotel drop-off in Agadir.
- Air-conditioned transportation.
- Local tour guide (English and French).
- Price does not Include:
- Food & Drinks.
- Free Cancellation:
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
58 reviews on
We loved our camel tour! Took about 1 hour and 15 minutes and takes you up and down the beaches of Tamraght. Although a bit hesitant, as I don’t want to support any company that does not take good care of their animals, this was not the case with Marocnroll tours. The camels seemed very healthy and strong and well taken care of. Our guide also took some amazing pictures and videos 🏻😊 Would recommend!
If you are looking for a reliable individual with very high standards I highly recommend this company Mohammed was easy to speak to and was willing to accommodate all of my needs I have done 2 trips camel ride & quad biking. Family had a fantastic experience again thank you
Fantastische ervaring, vriendelijke mensen en lekker eten!
Service is great, they reply fast and are very helpful. The tour was also great at a good price.
Very great service! Would recommend, very helpful also
Nous avons passé un super moment , nous avons découvert de super paysage et surfe sur les dunes et fait de magnifiques photos .. merci à vous chauffeurs et guide au top et de super photographe… qu elle belle expérience grace a vous, je vous recommande a 100% nous allons re partir avec de magnifiques souvenirs merci encore à vous à bientôt 👍👍👍
Fantastic experience. Couldn't ask for anything better. Communication was great from the first booking. Great guide and the bbq meal was superb. Very highly recommended
Une virée sur les belles et grandes dunes de sable avec vue sur l’océan. Superbe expérience, l’accompagnateur et l’équipe de coach sont extras. Leur attention à l’égard des clients est touchante, je recommande grandement. Merci
Had a lovely excursion through this company. Friendly staff and camels, engaging you with information of surroundings and traditional tea after. Spoke English and French very well. Felt very safe. Animals appeared very healthy and well looked after.